This section lists uDig builds that are:
- Snapshot previews up upcoming release
- Demo builds
- Milestone or release candidate builds
- Integration builds
- Experimental builds
Some of these builds may be stable, in which case they will be labelled as stable.
Welcome to the uDig 2.0.0.RC1 release.
Download the package appropriate to your platform, unzip and run:
- SDK for use as a target platform
Windows and Linux packages includes a Java Runtime so you really can unzip and run without making any configuration changes to your Machine. On Mac OSX uDig is able to check for Java Advanced Imaging and install if needed.
To get started with uDig:
About uDig 2.0.0.RC1
This is a release candidate, prior to the creation of a stable 2.0.x series.
Internally the package structure has changed from net.refractions.udig to org.locationtech.udig allowing developers to upgrade their plugins in anticipation of the 2.0 release.
The 2.0 stable series is a stepping stone anticipating the migration to LocationTech and Eclipse Luna (4.4).
- Access to GeoTools 14.1 and ImageIO-Ext 1.1.12 libraries
- Project plugins, extension points and packages have been renamed to org.locationtech.udig