- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- public class DepthFirstIterator
- extends BreadthFirstIterator
Iterates over the nodes of a graph in a Depth First Search pattern
starting from a specified node. The following illustrates the iteration order.
The iteration operates by maintaning a node queue of active nodes.
An active node is a node that will returned at a later stage of the i
teration. The node queue for a Depth First iteration is implemented as a
Last In First Out queue (a Stack).
A node is placed in the the node queue if it has not been visited, and
it is adjacent to a a node that has been visited. The node queue intially
contains only the source node of the traversal.
- Justin Deoliveira, Refractions Research Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected Queue buildQueue(Graph graph)
- Builds the node queue for the Iteration.
buildQueue in class
graph - The graph of the iteration.
- A Last In First Out queue (Stack)
Copyright © GeoTools. All Rights Reserved.