- public abstract class FilterFactoryFinder
- extends java.lang.Object
This specifies the interface to create filters.
- $Id: FilterFactoryFinder.java 17701 2006-01-23 00:00:51Z desruisseaux $
- TODO: This needs to be massively overhauled. This should be the
source of immutability of filters. See
as that provides a good example of what this should look like. The
mutable factory to create immutable objects is a good model for this.
The creation methods should only create fully formed filters. This
in turn means that all the set functions in the filters should be
eliminated. When rewriting this class/package, keep in mind
FilterSAXParser in the filter module, as the factory should fit
cleanly with that, and should handle sax parsing without too much
memory overhead., REVISIT: resolve errors, should all throw errors?
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static FilterFactory createFilterFactory()
- Creates an instance of a Filter factory.
- An instance of the Filter factory.
FactoryConfigurationError - If a factory is not found.
Copyright © GeoTools. All Rights Reserved.