- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class DirectedCycleDetector
- extends CycleDetector
Detects cycles in a directed graph. A directed topological iteration
of the nodes of the graph is performed. If the iteration includes all nodes
in the graph then the graph is cycle free, otherwise a cycle exists.
- Justin Deoliveira, Refractions Research Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public DirectedCycleDetector(Graph graph)
protected GraphIterator createIterator()
- Description copied from class:
- Creates the iterator to be used in the cycle detection.
createIterator in class
- a BreathFirstToplogicalIterator.
Copyright © GeoTools. All Rights Reserved.